Here is the full comparison of the dollar menus from McDonald’s, Burger King, Wendy’s, Arby’s, Jack in the Box, and Taco Bell. Please suggest more fast food restaurants to add and compare.
• McDonald’s dollar menu items each for $1 or less:
* Small French Fries: Regular classic potato fries.
* McDouble Burger: Double-patty burger with cheese, pickles and onions. No sesame seeds on bun.
* McChicken Burger: Crispy chicken patty with a coleslaw type dressings inside a bun with no sesame seeds.
* Hot Fudge Sundae: Ice-cream served in a transparent cup with a sauce (eg. Chocolate) and nuts.
* Small Cup of Coca-Cola Classic.
* Fruit ‘n Yogurt Parfait: 7 ounces cup of yogurt parfait served inside a transparent cup with crumble/nuts.
* Baked Hot Apple Pie: Full pie crust covering apple sauce and apple chunks.
* Side Salad: Baby tomatoes, lettuce and assorted vegetables served inside a black salad bowl.
• Burger King dollar menu items each for $1 or less:
* Whopper Jr.: Flame-broiled beef patty topped with tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles and onions served inside a toasted sesame seed bun.
* Spicy Chick’n Crisp Sandwich: Crispy and spicy chicken patty topped with iceberg lettuce and mayonnaise served inside a sesame seed bun.
* Chicken Tenders: small bite-sized pieces of chicken in a crispy batter (can be complimented with sauces such as honey mustards or ketchup).
* Salted French Fries: French fries with salt already added and cooked until crispy and brown. Can enjoy with bbq sauce, ketchup, etc.
* Onion Rings: Rings of onion cooked in a crispy batter.
* Garden Salad: Targeted towards healthy eaters. Can be enjoyed with croutons and dressings.
* Dutch Apple Pie: Baked pie with an applesauce filling. Ideally served and eaten while still hot.
• Wendy’s dollar menu items each for $1 or less:
* Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe: Square-shaped burger patty with slices of tomato and cheese and lettuce served in a bun with no sesame seeds.
* Cheesy Cheddarburger: Simple burger, mainly just patty, cheese and plain bun.
* Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Crispy chicken patty with lettuce inside a plain bun.
* Monterey Ranch Crispy Chicken: Another crispy chicken burger with slight different seasoning and cheese to add a ranch flavor.
* Chicken Nuggets: Five pieces of spicy chicken nuggets.
* Chicken Caesar Wrap: A wrap with crispy pieces of chicken and some veggies.
* French Fries.
* Sour Cream and Chive Potato: Similar to a classic baked potato with a unique heavy filling.
* Frosty: Small cold drink/dessert.
* Value Drink: A cup of fizzy drink/cola.
• Arby’s dollar menu items each for $1 or less:
* Jr. Roast Beef Sandwich: Deli-style slices of roast beef inside a sesame seeds bun.
* Jr. Chicken Sandwich: Chicken with batter patty and lettuce inside a sesame seed bun.
* Jr. Ham and Cheese Sandwich: Deli-style slices of ham topped with cheddar cheese served inside a bun with sesame seeds.
* Apple Slices with Strawberry Yogurt Dip: Intended as a healthy dessert, as name describes.
* Kraft Macaroni and Cheese: Classic-style macaroni and cheese served in a bowl.
* Curly Fries: A value size of fries that are curly.
* Homestyle Fries: Regular/straight fries.
* Apple/Cherry/Chocolate Turnover: A baked dessert with chocolate, apple or cherry sauce filling.
* Shake/Soft Drink: Both are available in value sizes.
* Burgers/Sandwiches offered as part of value menu for a limited time: Jr. Pepper Jack and/or Jr. Deluxe.
• Jack in the Box dollar menu items each for $1 or less:
* Chicken Sandwich: Crispy chicken patty topped with lettuce served in plain bun.
* Tacos: Two tacos with cheese and a variety of vegetables.
* Jumbo Jack: Patty topped with tomato and lettuce inside a sesame seeds bun.
* Jumbo Jack with Cheese: Similar to the regular Jumbo Jack but includes two slices of cheese.
* Big Cheeseburger: Burger with cheese inside a bun with sesame seeds.
* Hamburger Deluxe: Burger with meat patty, tomato and lettuce in a plain bun.
* Hamburger Deluxe with Cheese: Similar to the regular Hamburger Deluxe but includes two slices of cheese.
* Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger: Burger patty with slices of bacon and cheese inside a plain bun.
* Side Salad: A salad with fresh vegetables and shredded cheese.
• Taco Bell dollar menu items each for $1 or less:
* Crispy Potato Soft Taco: Bite-sized crispy potato with lettuce, cheddar cheese and pepper jack sauce inside a soft flour tortilla.
* Crunchy Taco: Seasoned ground beef with lettuce and cheddar cheese inside a crunchy corn taco shell.
* Cheesy Nachos: Tortilla chips topped with hot nacho sauce.
* Cinnamon Twists: Twists of puffed corn seasoned with sugar and cinnamon.
* Cheese Roll-up: Three different cheeses melted and rolled inside a flour tortilla.
Please suggest more fast food restaurants to add to our comparisons or report latest changes/additions to the dollar menus in the comments. Thanks!